I have experience in multiple genres including Reality, docu-series, drama, comedy, features, and Promos/trailers. I'm fast, reliable, and totally committed to the success of each project Iím a part of. I'm very passionate about storytelling and it shows in my work.
Each film/video project has unique variables determining the amount of time it takes for completion. Hourly rate determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Digitizing footage (certain formats apply)
- Editing, layering, and transitions
- Creating title graphics (certain limitations apply)
- Cutting between multiple camera angles
- Laying music tracks and chapter markers
- Color-correcting images
- Adjusting audio levels to where they need to be
- Audio Sweetening (certain limitations apply)
- DVD menus and authoring
Top of Page
Hardware and Software
Macintosh Power Mac Dual Core G5 at 2.0 Gigahertz with PCI-Express architecture, 4 Gb of RAM, 400 Gb HD, 1.2 Tb internal RAID storage, ATY Radeon X1900 Graphics, 16x SuperDrive for CD/DVD.
- 2 x 23 Apple Cinema HD LCD displays.
- JVC BR-HD50U ProHD VTR with HDV and DV modes capable of playing DVCAM, DV and MiniDV tape.
- Converter and players to enable input of video from VHS and DVD.
- Variety of Firewire/USB external hard drives available for transporting files.
- Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Soundtrack Pro, Motion 3, and DVD Studio Pro 4)
- Rode NT1000 mic with FireWire Sole M-Audio recording interface for ADR
- Adobe After Effects 7.0
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Output to DV, MiniDV, DVD, VHS in standard or high definition.